Thursday, August 23, 2018

Comments From My Readers...

A few days ago, I decided to go back through all of the text messages, Facebook posts, e-mails, and even verbal conversations that I've had with and from my readers, since they started commenting on my newest book, "From This Day Forward. I've decided to type them all out, and over the next few weeks, begin to display them on my website. I think my readers will enjoy seeing what they've shared with me, as well as what others have had to say, as well.

As I work through all of the wonderful comments I decided to share a short video with you. I thought it might be a neat way to verbally show some of my appreciation to those who've shared theirs with me. Here's the video link:



Comments have been so positive. Here are five, just to tide you over.
  1. I love the interview format of "From This Day Forward..." Katie lets the story unfold so naturally. Her patience and intuition make it so unique and moving. I loved it!
  2. Such a beautiful story, and so wonderfully told.
  3. The gentleman in Chapter One reminds me of my own grandpa.
  4. I found I could relate a piece of myself to each of the eight stories.
  5. "From This Day Forward..." is such a beautiful read! 
Hopefully this short video has whet your appetite for some good readin'. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Allow me to wrap this up by saying that when a writer (like me) takes a chance, and writes a book, we open our hearts, minds, and souls to our readers. We're never sure what will happen, or who will end up reading, or being touched in some way. God has been so good to me throughout this process. I was given the ability, the motivation, and the endurance to create this project. And I trust that He will continue to bring me the readers who need, or who will benefit from these stories. I have no doubt about that. 

Until we meet again, Happy Reading! 


Katie Kolberg Memmel is the author of three books: "Five Fingers, Ten Toes - A Mother's Story of Raising a Child Born with a Limb Difference"; "Silly Stories and Sentimental Stuff"; and "From This Day Forward..." For more information about Katie, her family, and her writing, visit her website at: www.katiekolbergmemmel.com  






No comments:

Post a Comment