Tuesday, November 24, 2015

My New eBook is now available!

The cover of my new book
"Silly Stories and Sentimental Stuff"
 
Hello!

I just wanted to touch base with an update regarding the "Thanksgiving Challenge" I mentioned in my last Blog post. I've stayed true to writing down ten things per day that I'm thankful for, and I think I'm going to continue this exercise past Thanksgiving day. It's quite beneficial, in my opinion.

And the other thing I wanted to announce is that I have released my new book, "Silly Stories and Sentimental Stuff." Right now it's an eBook, but a paperback is in the works. It's a compilation of some of my favorite writing pieces - both the lighthearted as well as the heart-felt. Early reviews are telling me that my stories are "relatable," and "fun," and one nice woman told me the writing is "clever," which I loved hearing! :) 

Here is the link to Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Silly-Stories-Sentimental-Kolberg-Memmel-ebook/dp/B0188F48VA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1448041202&sr=8-2&keywords=Katie+Kolberg+Memmel

I hope that all who are celebrating Thanksgiving have a wonderful weekend. I can't wait to see how mine plays out, and share some of the details with you. Until then...

Happy Reading (and eating) (and shopping?) (and conversating with fam & pals) (and...) Well, you get the picture!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment