Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The paperback of "Silly Stories and Sentimental Stuff" is now available!


Hello Dear Readers!

Just a quick note to say that my brand new book, "Silly Stories and Sentimental Stuff" is now available via Amazon as a paperback. A couple of weeks ago I released the eBook, and now the "real deal" is just a mouse-click away. I'm still awaiting the arrival of my own personal shipment, which I'll be happy to sign and send once they arrive. However, if you're looking for a stocking stuffer for Christmas, consider ordering your copy online. 

I hope this post finds you happy and healthy. All is well in my neck of the woods.

Happy Reading!!!

Katie

#newbook  #sillystories  #sentimentalstuff  #writing  #editing  #publishing  #workinghard

Here's the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment