Monday, May 21, 2018

Video One - From This Day Forward Intro...

Hello!

Perhaps you remember that last week when I wrote to y'all, I mentioned trying out a new video format to accompany my blog. I settled on the name, "Katie's View, Too" and decided to give it a whirl. Man... was it fun! I'm not sure that a middle-aged woman, sitting in her living room (family room, sun room, kitchen, office, and basically trying out every room in her house) should have THIS much fun... but fun I had!

I think I'll let the video (in other words, me) "talk" for itself. Here you have it...


As always, leave me a note with your thoughts. Oh, and as always, please be kind. Most of all, I hope it brings at least one smile - although, I count four smiles, myself.

Happy Reading and Viewing!

God's Blessings,

Katie

Katie Kolberg Memmel is the author of three books. "Five Fingers, Ten Toes - A Mother's Story of Raising a Child Born with a Limb Difference," "Silly Stories and Sentimental Stuff," and "From This Day Forward..." All are available through Amazon as either an electronic download, or as a paperback version. For more information about Katie and her writing, visit her website at: www.katiekolbergmemmel.com  


No comments:

Post a Comment