Thursday, May 31, 2018

Video Two - Who Are These People, Anyway???

Hello, Dear Readers!

This is my second installment in my new video series, "Katie's View, Too." I've titled it, "Who Are These People, Anyway???"

In my new book, "From This Day Forward," I chose to interview eight individuals and couples from a variety of age groups and life circumstances. Throughout my years of getting to know them, and communicating with them, I've found their stories unique and interesting. I guess I figured you might, too!

You can see me, and hear what I have to say by watching the video now: 

 

For more information about "From This Day Forward..." check out my website at www.katiekolbergmemmel.com

As always, thanks for reading and watching. I hope to hear from you soon!

Love, Katie

Katie Kolberg Memmel is the author of three books:  "Five Fingers, Ten Toes - A Mother's Story of Raising a Child Born with a Limb Difference," "Silly Stories and Sentimental Stuff," and "From This Day Forward..." All books are available as either a paperback or electronic version. For more information, go to Katie's website at: www.katiekolbergmemmel.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment